"Stop selling fake drinks" BNXN criticizes Nigerian clubs

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Esther A

Jul 28, 2022
Nigeria
"Stop selling fake drinks" BNXN criticizes Nigerian clubs

Screenshot_20231211-081839_Google.jpg

Popular Nigerian singer, BNXN has called out Nigerians clubs who are fond of selling fake drinks to their customers. He wasn't pleased at the amount of times he has gotten to know that the drinks being served at clubs and lounges were fake ones. He took to his Twitter to share his displeasure about the matter. He revealed how some of these clubs won't sell fake drinks at the price of real ones to deceive their customers. He revealed that he won't take it easy when he discovers another club trying this.

BNXN is a famous Nigerian Afrobeats singer. His real name is Daniel Benson, but he is known popularly as BNXN. He was formerly known as Buju before he changed his name to BNXN. He is 26 years old, he was born on the 14th of May 1997. He recently went on social media to reveal that some clubs and lounges have been selling fake drinks. He called out a lounge for selling him fake drinks at the same price as the real one. He addressed these clubs saying they need to respect his health and his money. He believes that they should not deceive their customers by serving fake drinks.

He shared the post on twitter on Sunday, December 10 2023. He didn't disclose the name of the lounge but issued a warning to them as well as others saying if he discovers it happens again, he will call them out publicly.
In his words “Stop selling us fake drinks after spending so much money on the overpriced drinks. You’re killing us…Respect my health. Respect my money. Give me what I pay for. If you don’t have it, don’t bring a fake one! The next club or lounge that does this to me, I promise I will take that microphone from the hypeman and let you know!”