Tbaj has been a good friend to me - Neo

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Former BBNaija housemate Neo Akpofure said his in-house love interest TolaniBaj has been a good friend to her.

img_1692867252079_1.jpg

While speaking to Cool FM recently, Neo said his relationship with TolaniBaj in the All Stars house was influenced by her good rapport with him outside the house.

He described her as someone who has always been loyal and has been there for him in every way.

Neo said, "It's because of the person she has been to me before the show. Sometimes she'll call me and say, 'check your mail, they sent something. They should have sent yours too"

He said the most important thing every housemate should do once they make it into the house is to form strong alliances.

Since he already had his friendship with TolaniBaj before the show, he didn't want to throw it away.

He mentioned that he and TolaniBaj have ironed things out since he got evicted from the show and they are on good terms.

Video credit: X @OneJoblessBoy