The church is now the devil's headquarters, Actor Kenneth Okonkwo says

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
images

Nollywood actor Kenneth Okonkwo has stated that the church is now the devil's headquarters.

During a recent interview with Micon podcast, Kenneth Okonkwo spoke about the increasing number of fake prophets in churches today. He mentioned that most pastors are the devil's incarnate who are after monetary gain not true Christianity. Kenneth Okonkwo said the devil has kept many Christians under his control.

He said, "One of the headquarters where the devil lives very well is the church. You can quote me on that. Based on what I see, based on what I know, based on the natural manipulation of the devil. The devil starts by intimidating you, by punishment, by persecution. Just like in the Bible, when the devil started persecuting the church, they started scattering."