"The woman I married is a good woman" Steve Harvey addresses rumours about his Wife, Marjorie

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Esther A

Jul 28, 2022
Nigeria
"The woman I married is a good woman" Steve Harvey addresses rumours about his Wife, Marjorie

Screenshot_20230914-090857_Google.jpg

Popular American TV Host Steve Harvey has taken time to address the rumours on earning his wife, Marjorie Harvey. He recently debunked the rumours which had been circulating about his Wife of recent. Recall this isn't the first time he would be speaking up to clear her name after rumors about her spread. The other time, he had cleared up some fake news about her infidelity during a show.

He recently addressed these fake news about Marjorie who is his 3rd wife being the one who wrecked his second marriage. He spoke recently during the Steve Harvey Morning Show Boradcast which was held on Monday, 11th of September, 2023.

Screenshot_20230914-090843_Google.jpg

He warned the public to stop spreading rumours about his Wife. He went ahead to mentioned mentioned the woman he married, Marjorie, is a good woman and is the best thing to happen to him. He shared that she wasn't even in the pcitured when his second marriage fell apart. Recall Steve Harvey was married to Mary Lee before they called it quits.

He stated “The woman I married is a good woman, she's the best thing to ever happen to me. She's God-fearing, she's loyal, she's faithful, and she's a kind and loving person. I don't care what nobody say, and y'all quit talking about she was in my other marriage and ruined it. She didn't. She was nowhere around that.”

He went ahead to share more detaisl into their marriage saying Marjorie on came into the picture a year after his divorce from Mary-Lee had been finalised.
He mentioned that “I got divorced in 2005, my marriage was over when the Kings of Comedy was out. Y'all ain't know that though, did you? It was over then. It wasn't worth a quarter then. It took us this long to get to the divorce, that's when the official paperwork came out,”

He also shared that at the time he and Marjorie came together, he had nothing as he had lost all in the divorce. He says they had nothing when they got into their relationship and cleared the news which was saying Marjorie had married into money.

(Source: The shade room)