They will figure it out, Simi speaks on Davido and Wizkid's feud

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

They will figure it out, Simi speaks on Davido and Wizkid's feud​

Simi-Photo-1-scaled.jpg

Afrobeats singer Simisola was asked to speak about the ongoing feud between Davido and Wizkid and her response was something you wouldn't have imagined. Instead of picking sides, Simi smartly answered the question to avoid here says. She said that she is neither close to Davido nor Wizkid but she believes they are adults. And as adults, would surely sort themselves out. She said, "I don't know. I'm not close to either of them. I mean I see what's happening. I'm not gonna say I don't see what's happening. I see the stuff that they're saying. But yunno, they are grown. They're gonna figure it out."

Isn't that a smart answer? Many would have expected that she supported someone and would have gone ahead to drag and call her names. To avoid any form of name-calling, Simi smartly evaded the question by saying the artists would sort themselves out.