This is going to be the biggest song of my career, Singer Bnxn brags as he teases new song

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
TV_July2023-AfricasNewWave_BNXN_21.jpg

Nigerian singer and songwriter Daniel Benson popularly known as BNXN (formerly known as Buju) has stated that his next song will be the biggest song of his entire career.

The "Kilometre" crooner who recently dropped a teaser of an unreleased song on his page, has told fans to get ready for its release because it will be the biggest song he has ever sung. Bnxn who just released his debut album "Sincerely, Benson" last year, is set to release the deluxe version and he is positive that he will break barriers with this one.

Here's the teaser of the song below:

In a recent tweet, Bnxn stated that he is about to release the biggest song of his career and will do whatever it takes to reach its full potential. Bnxn said he will pay whatever price his colleagues pay to push their music, hinting that it isn't just the music.

He said, "This is going to be the biggest song in my entire career. I will do whatever it takes. I will pay whatever price you people pay cause I know it’s not just the music. Please help me, God."