Timaya and WhiteMoney's collab on an unreleased song sparks reactions among fans

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Timaya and WhiteMoney's collab on an unreleased song sparks reactions among fans​

IMG_6778.jpeg

Reality TV star White Money and singer Timaya have shared the behind-the-scenes (BTS) of the new music project they are working on. The BTS has sparked hilarious reactions from the public due to how White Money kept singing. Timaya and other people present at the studio were trying so hard to hold their laughter so as not to disrupt his recording session. However, White Money didn't seem to care as he kept enjoying the spur of the moment.

Hazel Oyeze aka Whitemoney is a Nigerian singer, songwriter, and reality TV star who emerged winner of the Big Brother Naija season 6 edition. He has released songs like Rosemary, Selense, Your Life, and My Heart, etc. On the other hand, Timaya is a 43-year-old seasoned Nigerian singer and songwriter who has been in the industry since 2005. He is the mastermind behind songs like I Can't Kill Myself, Cold Outside, Balance, Don Dada, etc.

Seeing that these two are about to collaborate, fans are excited to listen to what they are cooking in the studio.