Timi Dakolo celebrates wife as she bags Masters degree in the UK

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Nigerian singer Timi Dakolo took to his Instagram handle yesterday to celebrate his wife Busola Dakolo as she graduates with a Masters degree in International Business from Loughborough University, UK.

Screenshot_20230721-075516_1.jpg

Dakolo congratulated his wife on this academic achievement saying, "Ladies and gentlemen, my first child has a Masters in international business. Congratulations my love @busoladakolo. Like play like play you did it."

He mentioned how their children always distracted his wife from reading and how it was difficult for her to cope with the kids and school at the same time but it eventually paid off.

Screenshot_20230721-075529_1.jpg

"I can now rest from hearing Timi, "your children are not letting me read." I have a deadline to meet. Why are you so calm when I am complaining about things? Zoe is throwing tantrums. Me and three kids. It's not easy, Timi. You did it. As an assistant student, congratulations to me too. We did it.", He stated.

Busola also appreciated those who celebrated with her at her graduation ceremony saying, "Having my loved ones celebrate with me yesterday meant the world to me. All the glory be to God!"

Screenshot_20230721-075902_1.jpg

Timi and Busola Dakolo have been married for 11 years. They have three children together.