Tiwa Savage hints at splashing $147,000 on a designer bag

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Tiwa Savage hints at splashing $147,000 on a designer bag​

biography-1168-tiwa-savage-24122023.jpg

Nigerian Afrobeats singer Tiwa Savage has shared a screenshot on her IG story asking whether she should go ahead to purchase a $147,000 designer bag she fancies. She said her birthday was in a few weeks and thought of gifting herself this luxury. She wrote, "Should I or not? I meannnn my birthday is in a couple weeks." This has sparked numerous reactions from netizens as many counted this purchase the singer is about to authorize a crazy one.

Tiwatope Savage is an Afrobeats singer who made her debut in 2012 after she was signed to the Mavin Records. She is a February baby and is already thinking of spoiling herself silly with a designer bag. Her birthday falls on the 5th of February which is a few weeks from now.

See how people reacted to Tiwa Savage's screenshot
@iam_febishola: Omo i don too over poor, find me a rich man to marry
@hey_its_amaka: Watin our 002 get full every corner for her house...ND she nor make noise
@seyishay: She's worked so hard, she deserves it. If you think otherwise, go and work on how to remove the poverty in your lineage
@joyce_linda_01: And the bag no too fine like that Sha, no offence pls

==

Last edited:

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria
Hello, why you didn’t write about how she was robbed in the United Kingdom?
I did that already