Tolanibaj apologises to Princess regarding the fight they had over Neo

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Esther A

Jul 28, 2022
Nigeria
Tolanibaj apologises to Princess regarding the fight they had over Neo

Screenshot_20231005-100855_Google.jpg

Popular Ex-Big Brother Naija All Stars housemate, Tolanibaj has apologised another Ex-BBnaija housemate, Princess. Tolanibaj is a famous Reality TV star, actress, YouTuber and entrepreneur. She was one of the 20 housemates selected to participate in the BBnaija All-Stars show which ended just last Sunday.

Screenshot_20231005-100922_Google.jpg

Her full name is Tolani Shobajo but she goes by Tolanibaj or Tbaj. She recently apologised to her colleague, Princess Onyejekwe regarsing the fight they had over another BBNAIJA hoslusemate, Neo while in the house. Recall these 2 women had an altercation in the All-Stars house over Neo Akpofure, who Tolanibaj was interested in.

Screenshot_20231005-052816_YouTube.jpg

Recall during one of the Saturday night parties in the house, Tolanibaj had pushed Princess for dancing with Neo. This had lead to some sort of beef between them.
In Tolanibaj's latest YOUTUBE VIDEO, she apologised apologised Princess. This was the night they went back for the last Saturday party on BBNAIJA. She apologised to Princess publicly while filming.

Screenshot_20231005-101053_Instagram.jpg
Princess

She stated “I’m so sorry for anything that I did to you that was very disrespectful. I feel like I should have had a girl-to-girl chat with you. And I shouldn’t have been rude. I should have been more matured about it. So, I’m sorry. This is me apologising to you on my YouTube channel.”

Princess also responded saying “Thank you, baby. I’ve always known that you’re such a diva. Part of why I didn’t reach out to you when we came out, I was telling Doyin that I don’t know how you’re feeling. I really do like you.”

Tolanibaj then added "I'm sorry Princess, I love you and were bigger than that.... I never fail to apologise especially when I watch videos and seen that I could have done better"

See full video