Top PDP lawmaker switch to Labour Party

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!
Apr 29, 2022
images (14).jpeg
Nanbol Daniel, a member of the Plateau State Parliament representing Langtang North Central, has defected to the Labor Party after leaving the People's Democratic Party, the platform from which he was elected.

Daniel told News men in Jos on Saturday that he had weighed all his options, had full consultation and decided to join the Labor Party.

The lawmaker told journalists Thursday that he had resigned from the PPD over "dirty politics."

According to NAN, Daniel took part in the recent PDP House of Assembly primary, which ended in a tie. The rerun was scheduled to take place on Tuesday, but the MP withdrew over corrupt policies and false misinformation.

According to the legislature, he reported the matter to the state party leadership, but his objections were ignored.

I was elected a member of the Legislative Assembly of the Plateau of the PDP and have participated at all levels: grassroots, middle and above. I did everything I could to protect the party and honor its supremacy. I have done everything necessary, including the appropriate consultations, he stated.

Referring to the new electoral law, the party constitution and other regulations. He claimed that other members, jealous of his performance, used false information against him under the guise of zoning.