Tunde Ednut shares cryptic post about DPrince's relationship with Ruger

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Tunde Ednut shares cryptic post about DPrince's relationship with Ruger​

IMG_6077.webp

Nigerian entertainer Tunde Ednut shares a cryptic post about the CEO of Jonzing Record D'Pronce over how he treated his ex-signee, Ruger. Singer Ruger was the one who initially shared a post on IG story appreciating Tunde Ednut for making him who he was and bringing him into the spotlight. He wrote something about being free to talk. He wrote, "Just because I'm free to talk now, I want to specially thank @Mazitundeednut for being the initial person that discovered me before handing me over to D'Prince. God bless you king maker."

Tunde Ednut then said he was going to say what he had in mind when the time was right. He mentioned something about not having an idea that DPrince was a bad fellow but he would prefer not to say anything until the perfect moment presents itself. He then encouraged Ruger to keep soaring higher and advance his career for he is now a free man.

Last edited: