Veeiye reveals she is done with love after 2 more heartbreaks

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Esther A

Jul 28, 2022
Nigeria
Veeiye reveals she is done with love after 2 more heartbreaks

Screenshot_20231006-192111_Google.jpg

Popular Ex-Big Brother Naija housemate Veeiye has revealed how many more times she can take a heartbreak before she gives up on love. The Reality TV Show star disclosed this recntly via her Twitteraccount saying she is done with Love after 2 more heartbreaks.

Screenshot_20231006-192136_Google.jpg

Her real name is Victoria Adeleye but she is known as Vee or Veeiye. She was on the Big Brother Naija Lockdown Season 4 show of 202 where she emerged as the 4th runner up. She is a British-Nigerian Singer, actress and songwriter.
Recall Vee was in a relationship with Neo Akpofure who is also a former Big Brother Naija Lockdown and All-Stars housemate. They began their relationship in 2020 and called it quits after some time when the show ended.

Screenshot_20231006-192212_Google.jpg

Recall some weeks ago, Vee also took to Twitter to post a photo of herself and her mystery man whom some fans identified as DJ Shawn. The duo never confirmed or denied the claim.
She has now shared how much more she can take begfore giving up completely. She stated this on twitter on October 5, 2023. She wrote, “I have 2 heartbreaks left in me. After that, I’m done.”

See post below