Wizkid has always shown me love - Skiibii

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
In a recent interview with Afrobeats Podcast yesterday, Nigerian singer Skiibii disclosed how Wizkid has always shown him love and supports him at every stage of his career.

img_1688637266191_1.jpg

He revealed how Wizkid has always promoted his music at any slightest opportunity. He said, "Wiz has always been showing me love on all my songs from Sensimaa. If you check my DM with Wiz, you'll see videos, reposts. He go tag me, I go repost."

For emphasis, the singer brought out his phone to show Adesope the interviewer his Instagram DMs with Wizkid saying, "He's always doing that."

He also spoke about how Wiz promoted his song Daz How Stars Do and how it went viral on social media.

Speaking on the hit single Abracadabra with Rexxie and Naira Marley, he revealed how Wizkid teamed up with him to feature in the remix.

According to him, he met Wizkid at the club and he showed interest in the remix, sent his vocals and the song was recorded. His colleague Rexxie, out of excitement to be on the song with Wizkid, posted the song on his Instagram handle before the date of the release.

The song went viral instantly and the video was shot months later.

See video here:

Video credit: Twitter @OneJoblessBoy