Wizkid made me believe I could make it, Oxlade says

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
public.webp

Nigerian singer Ikuforiji Olaitan Abdulrahman popularly known as Oxlade says Wizkid made him believe he could make it out of the ghetto.

In an interview, Oxlade stated he is a die-hard fan of Wizkid and that he is the best Nigerian musician alive.

"I’m a full FC. Back in Surulere, I'd argue with anybody that Wiz is the best.", Oxlade stated.

Mentioning other artists, Oxlade stated that Burna Boy deserves all the accolades he is getting because he has contributed to the growth of Afrobeats. He said Wizkid was the one who made him believe he could make it out of the streets. Oxlade also mentioned that Wande Coal is one of the reasons for the evolution of Afrobeats.

He added by saying, "Wizkid is the blessed guy. Burna is the guy that proves everybody wrong and Wande Coal is the actual source."