X user threatens to retaliate if Davido's bodyguard slaps her because she wants to take a picture with the Afrobeats singer

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

X user threatens to retaliate if Davido's bodyguard slaps her because she wants to take a picture with the Afrobeats singer​

An X user whose handle is @rutie_xx threatened to slap Davido's bodyguard if he dared slap her just because she was excited to take a picture with the Afrobeats singer. This was her response to the clip in circulation about how the singer's bodyguard slapped an overzealous fan who wanted to take pictures with Davido. The clip triggered so many reactions and people criticized the bodyguard for being inhumane and treating fans like trash.

While some felt the overzealous fan got what he bargained for by trying to forcefully take pictures with Davido, others felt that the singer should have intervened and not have allowed his bodyguard to slap his fan just like that.

@djreeves_uk8701: But this is totally wrong. Davido I a public. Omo if that guy try am with me, I swear him go collect him own back i dont care what will happen thereafter, Davido na God?
@kingofficialfatalist2: If you no dey your lane Dem nongo only slap you but Dem go punch you join. Make una learn to dey stay una lane. Stop worshipping yeyebrities they are human like you.
@just1_damy: Forget body building my brother if bullet enter your body 6ft straight. Davido na God? With him wack albums make him.come collect Grammy nah
@iam_gvert: If I no retaliate make I bend. Some people too calm Las Las we go settle the matter. Nobody be God