Yemi Osinbajo and his wife celebrate their 33rd Wedding Anniversary

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Esther A

Jul 28, 2022
Nigeria
Yemi Osinbajo and his wife celebrate their 33rd Wedding Anniversary

16490300_fbimg1669374425847_jpeg0c8781a9c507b87105bd3ab6ea96dcb2.jpeg

The present vice president of Nigeria, Yemi Osinbajo and his wife Dolapo are celebrating their 33rd wedding anniversary.

Mrs Dolapo Osinbajo revealed this in a social media post yesterday. She shared a photo from their wedding day on Instagram and the caption said
“You said, "Walk with me."
I said, "I will."
33 years ago.
All glory to God!
#JoyOnly"

Vice President Oluyemi Oluleke Osinbajo is a Nigerian lawyer, professor, and politician. He is the 14th vice president of Nigeria.

He is currently 65 years old and he has previously served as Attorney General of Lagos State from 1999 to 2007.

Mrs Dolapo is the grandchild of legendary nationalist and pioneer of Nigeria's independence, Chief Obafemi Awolowo.

The couple got married in 1989.
They are blessed with 3 children, Damilola, Kanyinsola, and Fiyinfoluwa Osinbajo.

Many Nigerians including well known celebrities like Joke Silva and Ibukun Awosika have congratulated the couple and wished them well and also prayed for them.