"You are the best partner and mother to or children" Peter Obi reveales as he celebrates his wife's birthday

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Esther A

Jul 28, 2022
Nigeria
"You are the best partner and mother to or children" Peter Obi reveales as he celebrates his wife's birthday

Screenshot_20230909-234908_X.jpg

Popular Nigerian politician Peter Obi has taken to social media to celebrate his wife on her birthday. He shared some photos of himself and his wife on his X (twitter) account recently to celebrate her. He also penned down sweet words to his wife as she turns a year older.

Screenshot_20230911-085130_Google.jpg

Peter obi is the 2023 presidential candidate of the Labour Party (LP) and he was once the governor of Anambra State. His wife's name is Mrs Margaret Brownson Obi. She is a businesswoman, an entrepreneur and philanthropist. The couple got married in 1992 and they have 2 children together.

Screenshot_20230911-085155_Google.jpg

On his Twitter, Peter Obi revealed that his wife, Margaret is the best partner partner him as well as the best mother to their children.

In his words "My Dearest Wife, I most sincerely congratulate you on your birthday anniversary today. You remain the best partner and the best mother to our dear children. Your passionate contributions to the vision of a New Nigeria remain admirable, and your sacrifices for a better Nigeria are very encouraging. You traversed every part of our dear nation during our rigorous campaign period, preaching the gospel of the New Nigeria. I celebrate you today as always.
May God Almighty, who has been with you all these years grant you many more healthy and happy years, and continue to bless you always.
Happy Birthday My One and Only Dear Wife. -PO"

(Source: Peter Obi's Twitter)

See post