You can never see Wizkid do Kizz Daniel's My G challenge, fan says

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

You can never see Wizkid do Kizz Daniel's My G challenge, fan says​

WIZKID-1-e1667914540115-728x570.jpg
A male Nigerian die-hard fan of Wizkid has spoken about the trending MY G challenge on Instagram. He said he is sure that Wizkid would never participate in such a challenge to show off the prices of his possessions, unlike other celebrities who were quick to jump on the challenge. That's because Wizkid is known to be reserved and doesn't flaunt his wealth. In fact, he hardly posts pictures on his social media accounts talkeless of participating in a challenge. Do you agree with him?
==

MY G is a new challenge trending on social media. So many celebrities, skitmakers, and TikTokers have joined in doing this challenge and it doesn't look like it'll end soon. MY G is Kizz Daniel's latest song and the lyrics speak volumes and challenge listeners to flaunt their wealth. Kizz Daniel is a talented Nigerian Afrobeats singer who has been singing since 2014. He became famous after singing WOJU and was signed to G-Worldwide Record Label at the time. He is now an independent artist and a record label boss known as Fly Boy which he founded in 2017.
Kizz-Daniel.jpg

Below are some of the challenges of MY G that have disrupted the media.

Bobrisky

Toke Makinwa

Davido