You fit get money make you no sabi book, X user drags Regina Daniels

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

You fit get money make you no sabi book, X user drags Regina Daniels​

Regina-Daniels.jpg

An X user threw shade at Regina Daniel's use of English after she complained about not getting enough sleep the previous night. Regina Daniel posted a picture on her Instagram story with the caption, "God! I'm so tired and stressed! I barely slept." When the X user with the handle @Marthadmah saw it, she said that Regina Daniels' use of English was wrong. She then wrote, "You fit get money make you no sabi book."

Funnily enough, Regina's caption had no grammar or spelling mistakes in it. Saying she barely slept was her referring to an event that happened in the past. In this context, she was seen all glammed up and heading to an event. Saying she barely slept meant that she didn't get enough rest the previous night. Therefore, the word slept was appropriate in that context. This X user set herself up for drags because people didn't see a mistake in what Regina wrote.

Netizens said she was the one "who no sabi proper English" because there was no error in what Regina wrote. Read the caption below to see things for yourself.
==

Regina Daniels is a Nigerian actress who was born on the 10th of October, 200O. The 23-year-old is a mother of two and a wife to Senator Ned Nwoko. Since she ventured into acting as a child actor, she has starred in many interesting movies which range from Love and Lies, Merry Men 2, My Mother My Pain, Virgin Justice, etc.

Last edited: