You're a disgrace, Tonto Dikeh fires NDLEA for making Naira Marley new ambassador

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Moments after the NDLEA announced Naira Marley as new advocate for the drug abuse campaign, Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh called out the body via Instagram stating that they are a disgrace.
img_1692347992150_1.jpg

After NDLEA made the post about Naira Marley on their official page, the actress was seen in the comments threatening to unfollow the agency, stating how unserious they are.

She said, "I'll unfollow now.You guys are the most unserious set of folks!!! And if you come for me I'll be ready!!!!!"

Few minutes later, she then took to her Instagram page to air her views on the decision made by the NDLEA to make Naira Marley the face of their new campaign.

She wrote, "This must be the biggest embarrassment from any government agency or drug law enforcement agency. I would like to say more but I'll wait for @indlea_nigeria to pick me up for an interview, drug test, or just a chat on why I'm bold enough to call them out!!!!

Sir/ma I'M READY. You know my address, I'll ask you to do it respectfully otherwise we'll have a PROBLEM. And if I'm replied I'll gladly respond disrespectfully. I have absolutely nothing wrong with the said artist but the government."