You're still the one I'll choose, Banky W and Adesua Etomi celebrates 6th year wedding anniversary

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Celebrity couple Bankole Wellington aka Banky W and Adesua Etomi celebrate their 6th year wedding anniversary.

Screenshot_20231126-180809_1.jpg

Nigerian singer and politician Banky W took to his Instagram page to share beautiful family photos of their private moments together, singing praises of his wife.

Expressing his joy and happiness, he wrote, "You're still the one I'd choose. My love and my muse, the rhythm to my blues. My prayer partner and fellow adventure seeker. My best friend, we go together. You're the sauce to my Ofada.

May we always be a 3-fold cord with God, and may our home be forever built on the Rock. Thankful for the last 6 years, and grateful for what's in store. I loved you then, I love you more now, I'll love you forever more.

Even though he still forgets to cover bottles and close cupboards. Even though she still never charges her phone, even when she's lying next to the charger.

Even though he spends way too much time in the grocery store, and still snores. And even though she spends way too much time in skincare stores - thank God she's now a skincare entrepreneur. If I had to do it all again, I absolutely would. You're still the one I'd choose. Truly, madly, deeply. Happy 6th Anniversary".

Banky W and Adesua Etomi got married in November 2017. They had their traditional marriage on 19th November 2017 while they had their white wedding in South Africa on 25th November 2017. The couple have a son Zaiah who they welcomed in 2021.