Youths and women out in multitudes to protest the high cost of living in Minna

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Youths and women out in multitudes to protest the high cost of living in Minna​

In the early hours of today, youths and women were out in multitudes to protest against the high cost of living in Minna. They made their way to the highway and blocked the free flow of transportation for commuters in the state. They claimed that they could no longer put up with the increment in the cost of living and something needs to be done to change the economic situation of Nigeria.

Nigerians find this gathering so sad and agree that the economy has really affected a lot of people struggling to make ends meet. Many are reacting to the post and encouraging others to stage a protest so the government can find solutions to the issue on the ground.

@its_amope: If Minna Niger State can protest where things are still very cheap, then this country is really hard and tough this period of time
@obamaade_sisb: The hardship is top notch, all 36 states should do this.
@mheenarh_: I mean a cup of rice is now 250-270 naira in Ilorin where things are cheap. I can't even imagine other locations
@muri_hammed14: Thank God say nah them start the protest. Make I just dey look them first
@mannequin_warehouse: Lagos is due for this! The hardship is crazy
==